Mum's to be, don't miss this opportunity to learn how to become ready for the birth of your baby with proper nourishment and physical care. Two part seminar presented by Lyndsey Koch, Nutrionist and Jodi Atkinson, birth and postpartum doula.
Seminar one: 4th November
• Activities for pregnancy comfort and easier birth
• Essentials for your birth bag
• Tips to help you avoid medial intervention
• Pregnancy nutrition for a healthy baby
• Food preperation tips with a new baby
Seminar two: 11 November
• How to know your baby is getting enough breastmilk
• Oxytocin, the wonder hormone, how to keep it flowing
• Proper nourishment for recovery
• Foods for healthy breast milk production
• Strategies to put in place to support your postnatal experience
Cost: $40.00 per person for both seminars
Contact Nature's Food Market to reserve your place.
Spaces limited call: 5493-2866