Over the past 25 years I have worked as a home birth midwife and more recently as a birth and postnatal doula. I love supporting women and their partners during the birth of their babies and caring for them postpartum.
One thing I have seen consistently over these years is most new parents are very unprepared for what lays ahead after their baby arrives.
The first few months of your baby's life is meant to be a time of complete awe, wonder and joy. Unfortunately for many couples it's a very fragile, exhausting and unfamiliar experience due to being completely unprepared for the reality of a new baby. My workshop is designed to not only prepare you but empower you as you enter the new and unfamiliar world of parenting.
Included in workshop
- Gift bags
- Organic herbs for Postnatal healing
- Techniques that may help your baby sleep better and cry less by following their instinctual cues.
- Develop a deeper understanding of how normal, healthy breastfeeding works.
- How to set up support systems before your baby is born.
- What’s normal in regards to the emotional and physical experience of the postnatal mum.
- Special presentation for dads.
- For more topic information visit www.flourishmumsandbubs.com.au
The workshop runs for 4.5 hours.
Cost per couple - 10% discount for March workshop $150.00